The YTR-4335G has been designed by the same team that produces Yamahas top-of-the-line professional models and shares many of the same qualities, like a rich full tone with accurate intonation, and the ability to either blend with the ensemble or project a solo. It features Monel pistons for quick and reliable valve action, a gold-brass bell for warm rich tone. The entire inner bore taper-from mouthpiece receiver to the bell-has been scientifically designed for beautiful tone color, comfortable response, and as much sound as you want.
- Monel pistons: Monel pistons are resistant to corrosion and are an ideal choice for professional trumpet pistons which must retain precise fit and smooth action over many years.
- Hand-lapped pistons and slides: Hand-lapping pistons and slides ensures an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the pistons and casing or slide parts. Such a perfect fit helps to achieve smooth air flow and smooth action and improve the response and intonation of the instrument.
- Pressure-formed tubing: Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
- Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell: A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.
- Level: Intermediate
- Key of: Bb
- Bore: ML: 0.459"
- Bell Diameter: 4 7/8"
- Leadpipe: Gold Brass
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Material: Gold Brass; Pluzuma Welded
- Weight: Medium
- Key Buttons: Plastic
- Finish: Gold epoxy lacquer
- Pistons/Valves: Monel
- Mouthpiece: 11B4